Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. My name is Bobbi Jo from a tiny town in North Dakota. I just recently became involved (almost obsessed) with grilling. I ran across your website looking for tips, tricks, and recipes and was in awe with the amount of information I found at Amazingribs.com. I'm very excited to be a new member and I'd like to give a huge shout out to Meathead for his prompt response to my question and for his encouraging words. THANK YOU, Meathead! I'm off to try and navigate your site and continue chomping at the bit for Spring to arrive so I can get after grillin' again. Take care all!

NoDak - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction! We're glad you found us. We look forward to your posts!

Comment

NoDak, Welcome to The Pit! Bobbi Jo you are Going to Have to Divulge What Small Town in North Dakota? I was born and raised on a farm by Rolla ND! My wife Eunice was raised on a farm by Grandin ND! We live in Fargo, Eunice Teaches English at NDSU! I have owned Her for 43 Yrs!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• NoDak
        NoDak commented
        Editing a comment
        HI Dan! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm from Dickey, ND have lived in a few other places including Hillsboro, (just north of Grandin) and now reside in Berlin, ND. What a treat to find a fellow NoDak here.
        Thanks again! Berlin, ND Bobbi Jo

• NoDak
        NoDak commented
        Editing a comment
        HI Dan! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm from Dickey, ND have lived in a few other places including Hillsboro, (just north of Grandin) and now reside in Berlin, ND. What a treat to find a fellow NoDak here.
        Thanks again! Berlin, ND Bobbi Jo

Welcome to the Pit, Bobbi Jo!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

When I saw your tag I was betting your home was North Dakota. Welcome to the Pit which is represented by more than one from your state and from nations around the world. Your grilling is going to be the talk of your tiny town.

Comment

Welcome NoDak

Comment

Welcome NoDak hope you enjoy the sight as much as I do

Comment

I don't know. Is there room for two in North Dakota. Well.......... to quote a certain famous American, (Curlie) coitenley! Welcome!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                  Danjohnston949 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Y'All come now Here! From Fargo ND, Dan

NoDak, Bobbi Jo when you lived I Hillsboro were you acquainted with Joel Thorsrud? Eunice's First Cousin, and a Farmer?
                You will have to Post some of your BBQ's!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• NoDak
                  NoDak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good morning, Dan. The name rings a bell but I can't put a face to it. I'm sure if we chatted enough we'd come up with a few people in common! How long has your bride taught at NDSU? My brother graduated from there 15 years ago.
                  Cheers
                  Bobbi Jo

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                  Danjohnston949 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NoDak, Cograts on the Contest! Eunice has taught at NDSU for 38.5 Years! More than likely your brother met
                  Her if he didn't take a class from Her! Dan

Welcome NoDak. This site is the only cure for our addiction!

Comment

Welcome aboard NoDak

Comment

Welcome to The Pit NoDak / Bobbi Jo! Great having you here. Congrats on the 7th place! I always thought if I competed I'd be happy to place in the top 10. Keep up the good work!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here