Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, Bobbi Jo!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    NoDak, Welcome to The Pit! Bobbi Jo you are Going to Have to Divulge What Small Town in North Dakota? I was born and raised on a farm by Rolla ND! My wife Eunice was raised on a farm by Grandin ND! We live in Fargo, Eunice Teaches English at NDSU! I have owned Her for 43 Yrs!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• CeramicChef
    replied
    NoDak - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction! We're glad you found us. We look forward to your posts!

Leave a comment:

• NoDak
    started a topic New Member

Hello. My name is Bobbi Jo from a tiny town in North Dakota. I just recently became involved (almost obsessed) with grilling. I ran across your website looking for tips, tricks, and recipes and was in awe with the amount of information I found at Amazingribs.com. I'm very excited to be a new member and I'd like to give a huge shout out to Meathead for his prompt response to my question and for his encouraging words. THANK YOU, Meathead! I'm off to try and navigate your site and continue chomping at the bit for Spring to arrive so I can get after grillin' again. Take care all!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here