Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member, Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, Chris

Well...I'm 41 and didn't get into smoking or grilling (besides your standard tuff steak and dry hamburger) until just a few months ago. I came across some videos from another website and was hooked from then on. Of course like anything I get interested in I have to study and spend every second of free time reading about it. That's how I came across amazingribs.com and boy is there a lot to read!!! Now I am learning WHY I use this temp or that temp, this rub or that rub or even why my family didn't eat dinner one night until 10:00pm because of the "Stall". (That was not a fun night with hungry wife and kids.) But amazingribs saved my butt(pork) that night with the Texas crutch. I grill/smoke at least 2 days a week and my wife says we have never eaten so good. So enough about me....Back to reading all I can. Thank you Meathead and too all the others who make up this great site. Grill on.

Welcome Hagen

Comment

Hagen, Chris, Welcome to The Pit! Don't worry about dinner being a little late! They will enjoy it more if they are Half Starved!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Chris! ... from a few miles south of you near Denver

Comment

Welcome Hagen! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hagen .

Comment

Welcome Chris.

Comment

Welcome aboard Hagen.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! There's lots of fun and great info here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hagen! Thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Hagen
                      Hagen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Huskee. I'm loving all that there is on this site. Thanks again for all you do.

Hello Chris, Nice to meet ya.

Comment

Welcome aboard Chris

Comment

From a fellow novice/student, welcome! This site is appropriately named & yes there is tons to read & learn & have great fun doing it. Enjoy as I do.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here