Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason, North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason, North Texas

Howdy from North Texas

Hi friends, love the site and community. Moved to North Texas 5+ years ago from Seattle. I've always loved grilling, but all the Texas smoking got me hooked in a different direction. I started off with the smokenator in my weber (still use it from time to time) and moved up to PBC - absolutely love it. The site here has really helped me hone in on new skills and methods, and fantastic new food to try.

I work in IT - Cooking, Grilling, and Smoking is my downtime that seems to help me decompress from work. Love seeing my wife, kids, and neighbors smile each time I'm making delicious food to share.

Cheers!
    Jason

Welcome NetworkDad

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Jason!

Comment

Welcome NetworkDad! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is a good place to be. I lived in Texas for 22 years, and it is where I gained a love for BBQ. I lived in my native state of Louisiana for 21 years and just returned to Texas. I cook on a Big Green Egg and a Jumbo Joe.

Comment

Welcome NetworkDad

Comment

Welcome man!

Been in east Texas for almost 15 years. Only 4 hours away from home in southwest Louisiana.

Comment

NetworkDad, Welcome to The Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Jason!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jason from another PBCer in North Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit NetworkDad!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit NetworkDad! Nice to meet you.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here