Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Vancouver, CANADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Vancouver, CANADA

Hi There,

Here's a little background info on me; Although I've enjoyed BBQ my entire life, I was bitten by the bug in a big way back in 2003 while travelling down Route 61 chasing the Blues with my father. We were blown away by the large smokers and great food available at many of the gas stations through Mississippi and Louisiana. Shortly after that, I bought my dad a Weber Smokey Mountain, which I would borrow frequently. Then a few years ago, I bought a Primo Oval Jr. A great smoker but I wish the medium-size one was available when I bought it! It's only my wife and I that I need to feed but I enjoy having friends over and cooking the big cuts. My pipe dream is to one day leave the chaotic life of providing A/V solutions to corporate events and to open up a BBQ & Blues bar, my two real passions. Until then, I will continue to hone my craft and enjoy the fruits of my labour...

Welcome Dave!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Suave Dave

Comment

@Sauve Dave, Welcome to The Pit! You live in one Beautiful Part of The World! And BBQ Too? It does'nt get any Better Than That!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard Suave Dave.

Comment

Hello from Calgary!

Comment

Welcome Suave Dave ! I drove to vancouver from los angeles over the xmas/new year holiday. i loved your city! Lots of great eats although didnt fund much by way of BBQ. We did have some killer tonkatsu ramen and greta sushi! Also, Ernest Ice Cream is one of my all time favorites! Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Louisiana is my home state where it is food, music and festivals every weekend of the year. You can get the food and music daily. The local TV station has cooking and music just about every week day morning.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dave. Glad you're here and look forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome Dave, I was fortunate to have lived in Chicago for a few years. Buddy Guy, ribs and Portillo's for hotdogs was a weekend treat.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Suave Dave! What a cool plan, BBQ & blues joint. I hope it works out for you.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here