Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fr East coast of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fr East coast of Canada

Do a little smoking in a Weber 22 kettle. Use the snake method this past weekend for a small brisket flat. Look forward to learning some new tips and tricks here on AR.

Welcome All Jacked Up! We're glad you're here. Smokin on a 22, you say? We might be able to suggest something to help with that

Nice looking brisket!

Comment

All Jacked Up beautiful brisket! Welcome to The Pit. To add to what Pit Boss said, take a look at the Slow 'N Sear accessory for the Weber kettle. See Amazing Ribs pages here and here. ABC BBQ page here. It you have questions about it, just ask as several folks here have one. No pressure to get one intended, but it is absolutely awesome.

Comment

A warm welcome @31F to the Pit from Mandeville, LA, USA. I've use the snake method from time to time on my son's 26" kettle, it it works pretty good on a slow cook. Pit Boss's SlowNSear creation is a versatile addition to a kettle. I gave my son one for Christmas, and he is loving it.

Comment

All Jacked Up, Welcome to The Pit! The Gents that Posted Prior to Me are all to Modest! As mentioned The Pit Boss in addition to keeping The Pit
          Under control for Meathead and Amazing Ribs is the Owner and President of Adrenaline BBQ Co. They manufacture the S 'n S (Slow & Sear) that fits
          Into the Weber Kettles for better heat and temp control! I always look forward to Posts by fuzzydaddy and LA Pork Butt because they know what they
          Are Talking About! As Do Most If Not All Of The Pit Club Members!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            Danjohnston949 Thanks for the compliment, and you know what you are talking about, too. What temp are you looking at this morning? We are cold at 31F. You would probably declare 31 F is Spring.

Welcome from Calgary!

Comment

Welcome All Jacked Up

Comment

LA Pork Butt, It is a bright Sunny Day Here in Paradise! Thanks for Asking! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Surely I have some distant relatives still on the east coast of Canada.

Thanks for the support and welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit All Jacked Up . Greetings from Texas!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have had good luck with my little Weber...Thinking its ribs for the Super Bowl. Read a lot about the salt in vrs out of the rub. Will try this new (to me) technique in Sunday.

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit All Jacked Up! Glad to have you here. Kettles do a darn good job of smoking when you do it right.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here