Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Alaska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Alaska!

Hello all,

I've learned a lot from this site in the last couple years and I finally figured I should show my support. I'm borderline obsessed with grilling and I don't let cold winters stop me, though it apparently doesn't really get cold in Anchorage anymore. I eat a decent amount of pork, beef, and such, but I really enjoy adapting recipes and methods from this site to wild game (caribou, moose, bears, etc.) and, of course, salmon is a gimme. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know the folks here. There aren't a ton of people in my neck of the woods with a grilling obsession, so internet friends are next on deck. Cheers and happy eating!

Hi, Joe ... welcome to the Pit! I really miss living in Anchorage ... we were there from mid-80's through mid-90's ... just a little more than long enough to officially lose our Cheechako status

Comment

Welcome Injun joe

Comment

Injun joe Welcome to Pit! Where I live cold is 28F.

Comment

Injun joe, Welcome to The Pit! You may become the Go To Guy for Game Recipies! Eat Well and Prosper!
          From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Injun joe Welcome top The Pit! You are sure to enjoy it. Visited Alaska twice-a great place.

Comment

Welcome aboard Injun joe! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Injun joe! Great to meet you. Bring on the cold weather outdoor cooking!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Joe. I like a guy that doesn't let a little cold weather slow his cooking down!

Comment

Hey there! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here