Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from NW Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from NW Missouri

I've been lurking around the site for sometime until I joined late last year. After years of mediocre results on the charcoal grill and stumbling attempts with a WSM, I gave up and went over to the darkside.....a gas grill. AmazingRibs.com has singlehandedly revived my interest in great grilling and smoking. I have spent hours reading articles, posts and watching videos and now grill and smoke with confidence. I purchased an 18" WSM in 1996 (code ER) but had long ago given it away. 3 weeks ago, I found it in sad shape in a barn in Iowa and brought it home.
    Since then, I've replaced the grills, added a hinge from unknown bbq and a SS door from cajun products. The porcelain cleaned up beautifully and I'm back in business! I bought a 22" Weber Performer, added a set of GrillGrates, a Slow and Sear and a variety of quality temperature devices. Yes, I have it BAD!!!! Thank you to the staff and contributors of this awesome site.

Welcome to The Pit Corvus! Great to have you here and thanks for taking the time to say hello. Glad you got your WSM back!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard! One secret to the success of this place is that practically everybody is a genuine contributor.

Comment

Welcome! Being in the Pit is better than lurking outside.

Comment

Welcome Corvus

Comment

Glad to have you here at The Pit Corvus!

Comment

Welcome aboard Corvus . Glad you're here!

Comment

Neat story about the WSM.

Welcome and congrats on some fine equipment!!

Comment

Corvus, Welcome To The Pit! The World of Smoke, Fire and BBQ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

May of us have gotten into BBQ the same way!! Welcome to the Pit. We are glad Your here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here