Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokedad,Aloha from Pearl City, Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokedad,Aloha from Pearl City, Hawaii

Got tired of hibachi chix,burgers,wieners,etc Remembering Fire Dept. picnics with huge pieces of Pork and Beef put on the half barrel cookers at 0200 and pulled apart at 1400. Beans backed on the grills, coleslaw, corn on the cob, potato salads, develed eggs... Life was good! Then 40 yrs later and a stupid bet. Smoked turkey is better than fried! couple o' years later after many evolutions Meathead and amazing ribs came along.ALL HAIL MEATHEAD!!! A hand me down 22.5" WEBBER, Smokerator, and DigiQ DX2 & we were smokin" Birds,Beef,Goat,Pork,Bacon(3kinds),Sausages,Veggie s,Fish,etc. Just recieved a Slow"N Sear. Can hardly wait to fire it up!!! Will try to post pics of my homemade rig & results. Mahalo nui loa!

Welcome Smokedad

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Smokedad! Great having you here. I sure envy folks from what I call "paradise" when it's the middle of winter where I live! Hope your new Slow 'N Sear gives you many more wonderful cooks.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard Smokedad! Glad you're here.

Comment

Smokedad, Welcome to The Pit! You are going to enjoy your S 'n S - Weber - DiguQ combination! I Do! Eat Well and Prosper!
          From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome Smokedad! We're glad you're here. You're gonna love the Slow 'N Sear!

Comment

Welcome, spent my time just up the hill from you at Camp Smith.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Smokedad !

Comment

Thanks for the support!!!

I worked with a guy recently that is headed out to Hawaii to work for the USDA this spring. 3 days at one small plant, 2 at another.

Comment

Welcome Smokedad

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here