Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fan from Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New fan from Houston

Great website. Just purchased new Memphis Pro pellet grill to replace an old Traeger. Also have a built in Bull gas grill. Been Bbq smoker long time and always ready to,learn more

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I'm 3 hours-ish northeast of you.

Coolness on that pellet grill.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit thptrek! Glad you're here. Looking forward to hearing about your cooks and seeing any pictures you post. I don't have a pellet grill but if there's something I can help with, I'll be glad to do that.

Comment

Welcome thptrek

Comment

thptrek, Welcome to The Pit! You're in the Right Place Now! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit thptrek from another Texan. Good luck with the new pellet grill.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! My daughter lives in a suburb of Houston, Katy. A few years ago when visiting her my wife and I had some of the best Q ever. It was at a place about 30 miles south of Katy and was ranked as the 4th best BBQ joint in Texas. Wish I could remember the name of it because I'd highly recommend it.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit thptrek! Thanks for joining up with us. All of us here are ready to learn more, so you'll fit right in!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here