Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead is BBQ King!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead is BBQ King!

I found the site a few years back looking for help making ribs. I always loved grilling out, but always produced sub-par product. Meathead has made me the go-to guy in the family for any questions related to BBQ (and typically the guy doing the cooking). I have since built my own LP tank trailer mounted smoker, own a PBC, and am working on plans for a hog roaster. I have sent several family members and co-workers to the site and we now have a mini BBQ community here at work. Not sure why I took so long to sign up for the Pit Master Club, but look forward to learning more and meeting other BBQ folks.

Thanks for the site and all the work putting it together!

- Bob

Welcome to the Pit Bob's BBQ ...

Most of us lurked for a while before we joined the Pit. It's difficult to know what you are missing out on until you know what's behind the magic door.

You have the Public side for recipes, techniques and general information about BBQ. Now you also have about 7000 other members to assist you in your BBQ journey. All for just $25.😳

This might be the best $25 you've ever spent for BBQ.👌

Have fun and send pictures.

Comment

Welcome Bob's BBQ

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob's BBQ.

Comment

Bob's BBQ, Welcome to The Pit! You are in the right place now! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome, you got in at a good time!

Comment

Welcome! I would love to see more pics of your smoker. From your avi pic it looks awesome.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob's BBQ . We're glad you're here! Have fun smokin' on that PBC and post some pics of your build.

Comment

Welcome Bob's BBQ! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Glad you finally took the leap. Looking forward to hearing from you. Lets get some pics of those cookers. Primarily the trailer mounted rig in action.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob's BBQ ! Glad you joined up. Cool on the BBQ community at work!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Bob's BBQ
                        Bob's BBQ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Huskee - I'll complete the homework and post a few pictures of my smoker.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here