Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learning BBQ in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning BBQ in Chicago

I can't say exactly when I was bitten by the BBQ bug. Maybe 7-8 years now. It started with chicken, moved quickly to brisket, then on to one of my favorites pork chops. Lately though it has all been about ribs, loins and BBR. I use Meatheads Memphis Dust. All of the smoking has been done on one of my 3 22" Weber Kettles. I love those grills. I've been hooked on them since I rescued two of them from a dumpster in front of the Weber plant after they had a fire. That was a long time ago!
    I am looking forward to learning the fine points of this craft (with all of your help)
    Last edited by Tony Kopacz; January 11, 2016, 09:13 AM.

Welcome (Tony) Kopacz

Comment

(Tony) Kopacz, Welcome to the Pit! You will find that most if not All the Memership are willing to help you! This includes the Professional AR Staff!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome (Tony) Kopacz !

Ditto what Dan said! We love to help anyway we can.

Comment

Thanks guys for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit (Tony) Kopacz . We're glad you're here!

Comment

Tony Kopacz, Welcome aboard! Glad you're here.

Comment

Hello Tony Kopacz !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tony Kopacz! Nice score on the grills! Great having you here with us.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here