Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just joined. Somewhat intimidated, but I want to move my BBQ repertoire to the next level. Have lived in Memphis for 15 years, moving from the Northeast. This moved dramatically changed my approach, techniques and understanding of BBQ. I'm mostly a weekender. I've returned to Weber 26" charcoal kettle after trying an offset and also use Slow N Sear insert after trying Smokenator. My reason for joining this group is to learn and take some risks.

Welcome Hsloves, no need to be intimidated, the pit is very friendly and helpful. Also with a kettle and a SnS you will get a lot of risk management here so enjoy the ride to BBQ awesomeness.

Comment

Thank you. And yes, the SnS is a game changer.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hsloves . We're glad you're here. Lots of friendly folks here who all started as Newbies. Feel free to ask questions to this helpful group of people.

Comment

Hsloves, Welcome to the Pit! What Took You So Long To Get Here! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Likey my SnS. That 26 is a beast!!

Welcome and thanks for the support.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hsloves! I'm east of you about 200 miles, just outside of Nashville in Murfreesboro. I've been here about a year and have learned a lot. In fact, I've learned about everything I know about Q from folks here. You will find this to be a top notch place in every respect. Looking forward to hearing about your cooks and seeing your photos.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hsloves! We look forward to helping you out where you need it and seeing your pictures if you share them. And we look forward to you helping us too, we all learn from each other around here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Hsloves

Comment

Intimidated? When you said Memphis in your intro probably a good portion of the members read on in envy. Welcome to a most helping, friendly bunch of pardners there is. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome Hsloves ! One thing you will appreciate here is that you can still take risks, but they're much more calculated than before. There are a ton of trusted recipes, but you also can get 20 different view points from people that have already made the mistake (or had the success) from their personal experience!

Comment

Welcome Hsloves ! Recipes and pictures are always appreciated!

Comment

Welcome I just joined myself. Sure has a lot of info to navigate thru, hope you enjoy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here