Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the ATL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the ATL

Hello all, my name is Matt Lewis and I'm excited to continue my personal growth in the great field of barbecue arts. I'm a freelance chef, and part of my job is throwing barbecues for clients so I'm always game to learn more and constantly hone my craft.

Welcome to the Pit, Matt ...

Comment

Matt L, Welcome to the Pit! I think you are in the Right Place Now! This Site is like a Culinary University only the Tuition is Reasonable! There are Many Gourmet BBQ Chefs here.
      Meathead, the Pit Boss and the Moderators are all approachable and accomplished! Eat Well and Prosper!
      From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Matt. We're glad you're here. What a cool job! You'll definitely get some great ideas here to help you both professionally and personally.

Comment

Welcome Matt.

Comment

Cool deal on the job. It seems I'm a part timer on a quite a few things these days.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

Comment

Glad to have you here Matt L!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Matt L ! Great to have you and thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Matt L

Comment

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome y'all.

Comment

Welcome Matt... I grew up in Savannah and currently live in Chattanooga. Go Braves / Dawgs / Hawks / Falcons!

Comment

Hello Matt L ! You must have some interesting experiences. Both comical and not so comical.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here