Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the site!

Hey everyone, hope you're doing well.
    I'm a huge fan of good food. It's been a long time since I've lived somewhere that allowed me ample cooking space. I haven't cooked since 2002-ish, and over the last 5 months I've been having a great time getting back into the groove.
    Thanks to this site, the great recipes and advice has helped push my proficiency level much quicker!

I live in Seoul, but I'm from the pacific northwest, United States (Beaverton and Seattle).
    With the new grill purchased back in October, I average a long and slow cook on it two or three times a month. During the weekends, since I work too late for good light during the week.

My hobbies are playing guitar, watching movies, playing PC games, studying foreign languages, computer geek techie stuff... and cooking!

That's all for now!

Welcome to The Pit KcMsterpce! We're glad you popped in to give us a little bio. Seoul eh? Cool! I think we've hit all the countries except North Korea now, lol. Welcome aboard.

Forgive me if you've already checked this out, but since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains some helpful how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard KcMsterpce!

Comment

KcMsterpce, Welcome to the Pit! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome KcMsterpce! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome KcMsterpce

Comment

Welcome to The Pit KcMsterpce . Glad you joined the Club. Have fun getting back in to it! Bet I can guess your favorite BBQ sauce?

Comment

Have a cousin that was a weapons expert in Korea for years.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here