Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to forums, long time on bbqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to forums, long time on bbqing

hello, name is ed andersen (edsbbq) i have used this site alot and am happy to join the ranks. i bbq for fun, family, benefits, drop of a hat. i do alot of smoking, use a cookshack and home built refridge smoker (which actually works better) large tow behind for benefits and larger functions, all for donate. got 3 chicken cooker grills also.meathead, thanks for the great tips i have stole from you over the years!

Welcome edsbbq

Comment

Welcome to The Pit edsbbq!

Comment

Welcome, Ed ...

Mike

Comment

edsbbq, Welcome to The Pit! Ed you need to Post Some Pics of your Pits and Q! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

thanks everyone! will post some pics after i figure out how.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                fuzzydaddy commented
                Editing a comment
                Guest, good evening.
                Click on the icon that looks like a paperclip on the top of a piece of paper.
                Then click on the Upload Attachments button to select your photo(s).
                When it has uploaded, click on the size to insert it (make sure your cursor is where you want the photo in your post before you insert). I use the "large" size, but you can use any size.
                Hope this helps to get you started.

FYI, the icon that looks like a capital A, is the advanced editor for bold, italic, inserting links, etc., and the smiley faces is for inserting smiles.

Welcome to The Pit edsbbq! Great to have you here, and thanks for poking in to say hello! You sound like quite the pitmaster.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit edsbbq . We're glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here