Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fatlee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fatlee

just want to introduce myself so I don't get in trouble with the pitmaster. My equipment: therma pen thermometers, weber kettles , and a pit barrel. Amazing ribs changed the way I bbq. Have been at it for many years & learned lots of bad habits but amazing ribs put me on the right track. Am still learnin. No pics here - am tryin to figure that one out! Thanks to all that have created this bbq environment. I can see that bbq is a labor of love for you. All the tips, meatography, recipies & science are greatly appreciated!

Welcome fatlee

Comment

Welcome and good idea not to get in trouble. I still haven't found the corner I was supposed to get into when I first got here.

Thanks for the support fatlee!!!!!

Comment

fatlee welcome to fun and learning in the Pit!

Comment

Glad to have you aboard fatlee!

Comment

fatlee, Welcome to the Pit! You can have free access to A Culinary University Here and it's free for the asking!
            Eat Well and Prosper!
            From Fargo ND, Dan
            Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 29, 2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Enjoy the ride. Danjohnston949nailed it. Welcome to the University of Q'er learning.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit fatlee! We're glad to have you and that you popped in to say high with an introduction!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi There!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here