Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bbq Swede here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbq Swede here

Hi, My name is Stefan, I live in a small town called Örnsköldsvik. (If any of you are hockey fans, it's the hometown if Peter Forsberg and Marcus Näslund) I really like this site, it gives me a lot of inspiration and new ideas. Tomorrow I have a day off, so I'll make the Last meal ribs. My goto grill is my Primo Oval XL, I use it all around the year.. even in -30 degrees c (-22F) Happy grilling!

Hello Mether and Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Stefan! Nice grill! When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here.

After that we'd like to know more about you. Head over to the General Discussion channel and dive into the mix... Post your latest cook in the Recipes and Techniques channel(with pics!).... Tell us about your latest restaurant BBQ experience.... make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome Stefan!! You are going to like it here. Lots of sharing and discussion. I look forward to your pics and posts.

Barry

Comment

Hi Stefan! I badly want a Primo Oval XL. That's a NICE cooker you have there. We look forward to you sharing some pics of your cooks! For every picture you post, you get 10 pts. Points are valueless but can be cashed in for more points.

Comment

Welcome Stefan! I am also Swedish, on my father's side and a huge hockey fan.
            My team is the Flyers, so we had Forsberg for a few seasons toward the end of his NHL days.

Just please... no pictures of lutefisk ! :-)

Jim

Comment

Welcome, Stefan! Ö-vik, not too far away from Stockholm. Nice grill indeed, the good thing about ceramic eggs is that they work very well in our (cold) climate.

Comment

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to learn from you all. I'm getting ready for a long winter of BBQ, got my garage filled with smokewood and coal.

Comment

As a Calgary Flames fan I watched Naslund and Forsberg torch us as members of the Canucks (worst hockey team in history) and Avalanche respectively for years. Despite that, welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqoaf View Post
                    As a Calgary Flames fan I watched Naslund and Forsberg torch us as members of the Canucks (worst hockey team in history) and Avalanche respectively for years. Despite that, welcome to the Pit!
                    Sorry for that.. thanks, I'm really looking forward to see pictures of all of you BBQing. Off topic: Roligt att se andra svenskar här!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here