Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Mississippi

Good day. I'm from Biloxi, MS and I'm looking forward to checking out the forum. I have been into BBQ and cooking for a few years and look forward to sharing and learning. Cheers.

Here is a pork belly....

Last edited by phishbbq; December 8, 2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: added a picture

Welcome to the Pit phishbbq! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome phishbbq

Comment

Right on! Spent nearly every summer as a kid in Biloxi / Gulfport at my maternal grandparents place - I love the area.

Went to the 4th of July "parade" in Bay St. Louis back in the 80s - wow, what a freaking great time I had!

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

phishbbq, Welcome To The Pit! Your Pic Looks Great! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

You're gonna love this forum. The threads aren't corrupted with squabbling and bickering. Just tons of good, laid back sharing, and conversatin'....

Comment

phishbbq welcome to the pit! I went to Cruisin The Coast a couple of times when I was working in Mobile, AL, and Carville, LA, and had a great time. We love the redneck riviera and can't wait to get back down there for a vacation.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit phishbbq . Great looking belly!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The addiction!

Comment

phishbbq welcome to the fun in the Pit! I'm about an hour away in Louisiana. What are you cooking on?

Comment

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
                        phishbbq welcome to the fun in the Pit! I'm about an hour away in Louisiana. What are you cooking on?

Thanks LAPB. My current situation is a LBG, SBGE, MBGE and a Weber 22 OTG.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                          fuzzydaddy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice equipment. I've got a new XLBGE and a 22 inch & 26 inch Weber Kettle. I don't need, nor have the room, for anything else. Guess I would have to let one of my kettles go to get a PBC or Gasser....or would I? Actually if I got another I might have to move out. lol

• LA Pork Butt
                          LA Pork Butt commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have quite an arsenal. I have used many different grills over the years, but have settled in on trying to do everything on a large Big Green Egg.

Oh, the "m" is a mini, not a medium.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit phishbbq ! Your belly's looking good, and I don't mean on your Santa avatar. Great to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here