Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy Pit People.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Pit People.

I'm really glad I found this Forum. A wealth of knowledge to benefit from.

I started grilling about 10 years ago and I've gotten scary good at it. I have an open mind and will always try new techniques to raise the bar. For example, Who'da thunk Grill Grates would have made such a huge impact on my results.
    This forum is just the place to find different perspectives.

I also love to share my cooking experiences and recipes. I'm really looking forward to making some yummy contributions...

Welcome Syko

Comment

Syko - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction.

Comment

Syko, Welcome To The Pit! From Fargo ND, Eat Well and Prosper! Dan

Comment

Welcome! I've been doing this for about 7 years and this site has been the #1 most helpful to me. You won't find arguments (just friendly disagreements from time to time) and everyone is extremely accommodating with information and experience. "Good food and good cheer" seems to be the motto.

Thank God...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Syko. Glad you're here. I look forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome Syko! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, ready to see some of those skills!

Comment

Thanks ya'll.

Tonight I'll be putting on a beef tenderloin and maybe a pasta salad. Take a pic and post it on the "What are you cookin?" thread.

And again, thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit Syko! Glad you made it here with us!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here