Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sydney, Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sydney, Australia

Hey Everybody!

Loving this site!
    It's already helped me no end with starting out smoking and BBQing with charcoal.
    Currently rocking a Weber Premium Kettle but hopefully upgrade to a purpose built smoker in the future.

Summer is just starting to kick off here so looking forward to cooking a lot more in the future!

Welcome to The Pit coreboy! Wow, summer is just kicking off for you? I never realized you have the exact opposite seasons as we do in the USA. (I guess I skipped that day in school ) Here winter just flopped out of the nest and is taking some practice flights. Soon it'll be attacking us from all angles.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

coreboy, Welcome to The Pit! Two Aussies on the same day Huskee! I think they are coming out of Hibernation Down Under! Here in Fargo we are just getting ready to put our noses under our tails and take a long nap! Eat Well and Prosper! 👍👍🐂👍👍. From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You can do a pretty good job smoking on your kettle using the snake method. An Aussie demonstrated it on YouTube. It is described on amazing ribs.com, but it was helpful to me to view on YouTube. I used it yesterday on my son's 26" Weber kettle on a 10# Boston Butt on a rainy day at 41°F. The guest gave it good reviews. Of course, there are great reviews on the Slow N Sear as an add on to your kettle. I use a Big Green Egg at my home, but I think Webers are great grills.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit coreboy . Have a fun summer full of smokin'!!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard coreboy

Comment

Welcome coreboy!

Comment

Hello coreboy ? Recipes and pics are always appreciated!

Comment

Welcome coreboy! It's good to have a Sydneysider on board ...

Comment

Welcome coreboy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction.

Comment

Hey there!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here