Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another noob

Greetings from East 10EC (Maryville)

I bought my Big Green Egg a year or so ago and have enjoyed playing around with it. Some of it good and some bad.Now i'm looking for a lil more good so here I am,ready to learn

Welcome rattus!

Check out the seminar sub-forum, great video on ceramics like yours.

Comment

ratster, Welcome to The Pit! There are lots of BGE enthusiasts on this site for you to share info with! Eat Well and Prosper!
      👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

I have a large Big Green Egg. What has been your good and what has been your bad? Low and slow? Grilling? Smoke roasting? Grilling has been my greatest challenge, but I am starting to get the hang of it.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ratster! Glad to have you here. You're in great company, there are lots of kamado (BGE, Primo, etc) users here with great insights. Also, check out our latest video on kamado cooking with Meathead interviewing Chris Grove here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...s-runs-1-18-14 you may find some gems in there.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hello and welcome!!!!

Comment

You came to the right place to learn ratster . Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome ratster

Comment

HELLOOO rats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here