Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day and Juneteenth from Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Glad to have you onboard! A lot of folks around here have and love that Bronco, and while I don't use my Anova much anymore, SVQ can turn out some really great results I know from past experience.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from central Texas also. Between Comanche and Brownwood.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida, 19 hours, 22 minutes from Llano.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hmm. Mason, Cherokee, or Pontotoc or Tow?

Comment

• dpeckham13
                  dpeckham13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Close. Burnet we are trying to build in SW Llano County just South of Prairie Mtn.

Welcome from Fort Worth. I just got my Bronco on Father's Day. Did my first smoke yesterday hanging 8 chicken quarters and I think I am becoming a big fan of the Bronco as well.

Comment

Welcome from upstate NY! You'll find lots of members with the OKJ Bronco here on the pit. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and sharing information with you

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here