Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

I'm Robin Harris I live in Northern Illinois. I started smoking meat a couple of years ago on a Masterbuilt vault combo gas charcoal smoker. In researching smoked meats I stumbled across AmazingRibs. This site is the holy grail of BBQ. After about six months I realized that we really liked smoked meats. I hated running in and out regulating the temp in the smoker so after researching I purchased a Yoder YS640 and I love it. Now I'm looking for new tips and tricks.

Hey Welcome Aboard, Robin

You came to the right place... and that Yoder is a rawking bbq machine, good job!

Comment

Oh, you are going to have so much fun in the Pit. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

roharris33, Welcome to The Pit! Daily Fun and Games and a lot of Good Info. Shared Between Good People! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

Welcome roharris33

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!!! That's one hell of an up grade. Congratulations!! roharris33

Comment

Welcome to The Pit roharris33

Comment

roharris33 Welcome, and your prediction for the NFC North Season is?
                Last edited by SaturdayShoppe; November 18, 2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit roharris33! Nice machine you've got there. Glad to have you here, thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here