Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have found my Zone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found my Zone!

Distractions, problems and life's speed bumps don't seem to matter much when I am set up for the night with my favorite beverage, a few close friends, a pile of hickory and a large whole packer! Thanks to Meat Head and his wisdom and willingness to share, I now have direction and so far ... awesome results. After searching high and low, this sight beats all of the others when it comes to tecnique and great information. Thank you (to all) for making this info available. Glad to be here!!!!!

Good to hear and thanks for the support!!! I have a packer and two pork butts riding along nicely right now.

Comment

Welcome Paulie, sounds like you are doing well and enjoying life's journey.

Barry

Comment

Hi and welcome its nice to have direction, ENJOY the ride

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Paulie B! When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here.

After that we'd like to know more about you. Head over to the General Discussion channel and dive into the mix... Post your latest cook in the Recipes and Techniques channel(with pics!).... Tell us about your latest restaurant BBQ experience.... make yourself at home!

Comment

• Paulie Brisket
            Paulie Brisket commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Boss! I'm thrilled to be here !! Working on the signature

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            I see the Sig, awesome! Let's see some pics of that home made offset.

Also, I'm a fan of Vctory myself, though I like their Storm King beer. There's a red ale I like too but I forgot the name offhand...

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here