Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, and thanks for the warm welcome. Shortly after I posted my intro we went on vacation and the first day there my phone got killed. I was able to use my work phone when we got back but a lot of stuff came up and this fell to the way side. I still don't have a new phone...thanks to FedEx's creative routing from IL to Charlotte NC and then to CO...

I did order an M1 though, so really excited for that!

Comment

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      ‘Creative routing’ is a very nice way of putting it. I can identify. Today I received a package sent from Baltimore about 150 mikes away, but it took a detour through Denver due to ‘creative routing.’

• MsTwiggy
      MsTwiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats is the most exciting!!!! Hot dang 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌈🎉🎁🥩🔥🔥🐿

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      Being able to track the progress of a package as it makes it's way to you can be exciting and informative. But when you see it going hundreds or thousands of miles in the wrong direction or sitting somewhere not moving at all, simply infuriating. A daughter lives in a new subdivision and twice we have sent packages, only to see them come back to us because someone in the post office has not yet caught on that, yes, this is a real address.

drsefu , welcome & congrats on yer M1 ! Yer goin to love it, we will love it, we will love seein pics of you unpacking, seasonin, cookin! Cool, cool, cool!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

So I had some more "creative routing", this time by my email which put the shipment notification for the new M1 in my "promotions" folder for some reason. That was sent this morning but after pulling up the tracking it was even better because it actually shipped on the 12th and is at the shippers facility 30mins away ready to be delivered! That is some super fast processing considering it said 4 to 6 weeks on the website!

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on the new arrival!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here