Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another from the Dallas area!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another from the Dallas area!!

Hey all,
    Just checking in. Been grilling and smoking meats for a few years. Built my own (F)UDS. It is THAT UGLY!! Recently moved to Plan, TX as we downsized to simplify life. Hoping to slow down a bit and get the smoke rolling. We live in an apartment, but have a small yard so I can fire up the grill and smoker and not worry about the Fire Marshall!! (more than 10 feet from the building!!)
    The Weber OTG Kettle is the work horse right now though due to space limitations.

Talk to you later!!

Welcome to the Pit! We will be moving to Dallas sometime in 2016 to be near grandchildren. We'll be downsizing, too, but expect to have a full back yard and patio. I currently cook on a Big Green Egg. You will have loads of fun in the Pit!

Comment

byounghusband, The Big D should be a Good Place to Be! Half the Town of Fargo and NDSU are planning on combining to Frisco for the NCAA FCS National Football Championship! NDSU has been Nat. Champions the last 4 years? 🤔 Talk to you Later, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Greetings from the other side of the Metroplex! Glad you joined the Pit byounghusband . Let's see some pictures of that FUDS.

Comment

BigBear,
            Here you go....

Click image for larger version

Name:	MH3.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	121076 Click image for larger version

Name:	MH4.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	121077 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03150.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	121081

See, I told you it is (F)Ugly!!
            Last edited by byounghusband; November 11, 2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit byounghusband! I like the photos! I also really like that you have a bottle opener on your UDS!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

GREAT PICS! Welcome .

Comment

Welcome byounghusband

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here