Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Jersey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from South Jersey!

Hello everyone! I have been using the site since May of this year and finally joined the Pit today. I found amazingribs.com when I had an old Charbroil infrared gas grill rust out, read some grill reviews here and eventually bought a Weber Spirit, a few months later a Weber Kettle Premium 22 and then added a Slow N Sear.

I have tried and loved the Last Meal Ribs, burger recipes, discovered Sabrett hot dogs at the supermarket (I didn't realize why the hot dogs were so good at Yankee Stadium), Ultimate Pulled Pork, and have smoked chicken, steaks, sausage etc. with tips from the site. I am planning on smoking a test turkey this week on the Weber Kettle in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Now, I'll get back to work and stop thinking about BBQ.

mcbbq, Welcome to the Pit! You are in the Right Place Now! 👍👍👍👍👍. From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Sounds like you are having fun. I sure there will be more ahead in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome mcbbq

Comment

Very belated welcome to The Pit mcbbq! Thanks for joining up with us. Nice work on the successful cooks and the killer BBQ gear. The kettle and Slow 'N Sear is what I am calling the absolute best beginner's kit, but even pro competitors use the setup at competitions now so it's definitely not limited to beginners....it's just affordable, easy, and gives pro results at the same time.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit mcbbq. I had a Charbroil infrared gas grill rust out too. That thing got hot as hades but was built with cheap materials and didn't last 5 years. I wish I'd found this site before replacing my gas grill but at least it pointed me toward my Pit Barrel Cooker which I love!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here