Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Idaho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Idaho!

I moved to Idaho recently to be closer to my grandchildren, and my wife and I just love it here! I just got my first pellet grill, a new model from Lone Star Grillz, and am learning how to cook some great stuff with it. I just did the best chicken ever after brining it for the first time. I had some issues with oversmoking some chicken earlier when I had concerns about the pellet grill not being able to provide sufficient smoke so I added some extra smoke with a smoker tube – big mistake. Found out the all I have to do to get great chicken is to brine it first and put it on the smoker cold while using the right pellets. I have a lot to learn. I started out on a Weber kettle and a Masterbuilt electric smoker some years ago. I am now using a Nexgrill gas grill and the pellet grill, and a griddle top for the gas grill. Using that griddle, I can now make the best smashburgers ever and love it! I learned about the Pitmaster Club while reading a copy of Meathead’s Amazing Ribs Made Easy: Pork Ribs, and am excited to be here and learn more about grilling and smoking from you folks.

Welcome from a little South and East of you ... and congrats on the new LSG ...

Comment

Well come from the California Delta. LSG make great cookers.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Cool about Idaho, cool about bein closer to yer grandkids, cool about bein closer to yer wife, cool about the LSG, well, just cool, cool, cool! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, really glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome! We're almost neighbors! Just SW of Boise here.
                    This is definitely the place to learn, teach and share!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello from Chico, CA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here