Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newby from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newby from Texas

Hello! I'm a relative newcomer to smoking, but have been grilling, spicing and saucing for years. Stumbled on this site while researching pellet cookers to replace my small traeger. Good to be on and a fantastic site!

honcho55, Welcome to the Pit! Just be Patient, a number of your Texas Brethern will be chiming in directly. I have never used a Pellet Smoker so I won't blow smoke at you! 👍👍👍👍👍. From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome, what did you wind up going with?

Comment

• honcho55
        honcho55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Texas Elite by Traeger! So I now have it, an orion cooker, gas grill, weber kettle, and an oklahoma joes offset smoker. Plus a very patient woman!

Here on Tiki Island Tx. About to finish my outdoor kitchen. Landscapers working today. Like BBQ...be done when it is done.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit honcho55

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I'm moving to Texas in 2016.

Comment

Welcome fellow Texan!! You will love this site!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks All! Got the Traeger Texas Elite, love it so far! Will have all four "smokers" fired up for thanksgiving!

Comment

Welcome honcho55

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Addiction.

Comment

Welcome fellow Texan. We're glad you're here honcho55 ! You'll learn a lot.

Comment

Welcome honcho55 , recipes and pictures would be appreciated. Am interested to see how You like the pellet grill. There was a Traeger on display at a store I shopped at earlier this week.

Comment

• honcho55
                            honcho55 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I love the traeger! I had the Lil Texas, but found I needed more space! My fiancé got a great deal on the Texas Elite at a national warehouse club during the Traeger Road Show. I will fire that one up today hopefully to start breaking her in for thanksgiving.

Welcome! Californian here, but Dad was from Tyler, TX!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here