Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro: SE PA to SoCal, BGE to KBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from San Clemente, just up the road from where you are moving to. I do not use wood splits (pellet pooper is what I have), but I seem to recall Ace Hardware stores carrying wood in the aisle where they have their BBQ stuff. I'm pretty sure there is one near where you are moving to, so hoping this helps!

I found this for Ace: Smoking Pellets and Wood Chips & Chunks at Ace Hardware
    Last edited by GolfGeezer; March 28, 2022, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Chico, CA

Comment

Welcome fr Cincy Ohio!

Comment

Welcome new neighbor from Long Beach! Where are you moving to around here?

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome from Seattle!! Can't wait to see your cooks.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                  Well, a teach, a fisher dude, a hub, a dad, grandad and cooker, impressive. Glad to have ya aboard! Eat good and have fun!
                  Thanks brother,
                  Life is good, uncertain & short. Gotta take every opportunity to make a positive impact, help others, enjoy life, and express gratitude.
                  Im grateful to have found this community to share our love of making, sharing & good food food (I.e., barbecue).
                  Best regards!
                  JD

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
                    Welcome new neighbor from Long Beach! Where are you moving to around here?
                    Hello Sheila,
                    Glad to hear Thayer are fellow queen enthusiasts in SoCal!
                    Coming to Carlsbad area. I’m an avid surf fisherman. I hear Long Beach is a hot spot for Ca Halibut in the surf. My favorite SoCal target.
                    Best regards!
                    JD

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                      SheilaAnn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I really like Carlsbad. My 2nd to last job have offices down there and I visited often. I am not too familiar with fishing in the LBC, but I have done a few half day boats out of Newport.

Hey JD.
                    good to see you around these parts.
                    Relatively new to the neighborhood myself.
                    This place is smoke em if you got em on steroids...lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here