Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from the Republic of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from the Republic of Texas

I've been following this site via emails for a number of years and thought it time to do a deep dive! I love cooking, although I am far from being a chef. Favorite foods are bbq (of course), sous vide, Vietnamese, and everything else. When I'm not in the kitchen, you can usually find me in the wood shop. Looking forward to learning and sharing here!

Welcome from a fellow woodworker and amateur cook in Wisconsin. Glad to have you with us.

Comment

Howdy! Welcome to the speaking side of the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

A deep dive it is, you shall see what you got yerself into. Vietnamese food, interesting. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

We wouldn't mind seeing photos of what you cook and/or what you make in your shop.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Texan/woodworker.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun here.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon,

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here