Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to AR First Time Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to AR First Time Posting

Hey! From SoCal! This is my first post. I live in Placentia CA and have been using a small Cookshack electric smoker for ten years or more. I thought it was time to step up and bought an Old Country Brazos stick burner. I’ve been using a therma Q dual port temp gauge and also recently bought a Spark FireBoard. I am going thru my 4th week of a learning curve with my Brazos and am on my to having some awesome slab short ribs (Dino Bones) tonight.

Hey Hey from The LBC!! You will love it here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from suburban Chicago! It’s a great place to learn and hang out.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from up the road in Altadena!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Don't be shy posting your cooks.

Comment

Welcome from north of you n the Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun here. I still have a Cookshack 008 I started with and still use it, still works great. Of course, that’s not all.

Comment

From one "man" to another, welcome. What does the riv stand fer? Eat good and have fun!

Comment

• rivman
                              rivman commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "Riv" is short for river. My family has had a house in Parker AZ on the Colorado river Parker Strip for around 40 years. Me and my 2 bros had a ton O FUN out there in the 80's when it still had a wild side. There are multiple floating bars right on the waters edge you can pull your boat or seadoo up, jump on the bar patio and have a cold one, listen to the live band and mingle with fellow river rats. It's a blast!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Firebase Bonedaddy. FWD echoes FireMan 's query....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here