Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and THANKS from Naptown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and THANKS from Naptown!

Long time lurker, first time member from Indianapolis. Absolutely overwhelmed by the wealth of knowledge on this site. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Looking forward to perusing the forums and contributing where possible.

Thanks,
    A.J.

Polak, A.J. Welcome to the Pit! It's a two way street give a little and get a lot! Enjoy and have fun 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Hi there, welcome

Comment

Welcome to the fun. What are you cooking on?

Comment

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
            Welcome to the fun. What are you cooking on?
            18.5" WSM and a 22.5" Weber Kettle for the past few months. Before that it was an old Coleman electric smoker and Charbroil gas grill.

I know you should never say never, but we're never going back to electric smoker or gas grill.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
              LA Pork Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              I've cooked on a 18" Weber and my son has a 26" Weber, so I am familiar with them. You might check out Meatheads reverse sear set up. I really works well as does his smoking set up. The fuse or snake method works, also. Currently I cook on a Big Green Egg. Like you I love charcoal and have left gas and electric behind. Before my BGE I cooked on a water smoker similar to the Weber Smokey Mountain.

Welcome to the Pit Polak . Love your avatar!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy, have some fun cook some food,

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Polak! Glad to have you here! Thanks for the support we love enthusiastic members!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here