Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Celina, Tx!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Celina, Tx!!

I am Phil, and I have a BBQ problem.....

Isn't that how these meetings go! I love BBQ. I have 2 smokers One is my tailgate smoker a custom trailer from East Texas Smokers, and one is my new toy, a Kamado Joe Big Joe. I try to use them anytime I can.

Hiiiiiiiii Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil! Welcome to the BBQ 12 step program, er um, I mean the Pit! Great to see another Texan join the group. I live on the other side of the Metroplex from you. Looks like you have some great toys! You'll learn a lot here. I certainly have!

Comment

pclaunch, Welcomw To The Pit! Have you Fellas Heard the One about the ND Farmer and the Farmer from TX? Seems they were visiting and comparing their Farm Operations, the Texan explained that he took his hand to the field at the break of day and that when he went out to bring him in for supper, he hadn't completed the first round! The ND Farmer kicked the dirt, scratched his chin, and responded that he had a Tractor Just Like That Once? Just thought you should Know! Have Fun and Welcome. 👍😇👍😇👍. Dan
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; October 21, 2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        Then there was the one about the Texas woodpecker and the California Woodpecker...Another time, maybe? OK.

Welcome pardner. You have a good problem.

Thanks for the support!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Thanks for sharing what you cook on.

Comment

Thanks Guys. I am here for the inspiration to be a better cook and to help in any way I can. Very excited to see what new tips and recipes I can learn.

Comment

Welcome pclaunch

Comment

Welcome to The Pit pclaunch! Yep, that's how these meetings go!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome, you mentioned a tailgate grill, I assume another Cowboy fan?

Comment

The tailgate smoker is used for Buffett concerts, Univ. of Texas games and taking to the deer lease.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here