Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old New Member

Hey everyone! Well, I was a member a few years back and then let membership laps. Bought a new business and got busy with other things. Still use this website religiously. I refer anyone who likes to smoke / bbq here to learn. I'm from Texas so I can cook outside most of the year. I'm more of a pitmaster want to be. I have a Green Egg, Yoder, 3 different types of webers and an electric smoker (which I mainly use as a warmer). Yes, I use them all. I like to experiment. Too much, as my wife says.
    My favorite recipes are the homemade bacon, double smoked ham and pastrami (sous vide recipe). My family will not eat store bought bacon any more and I give it away for Christmas presents. I've never had complaints!
    I make and use all the rubs and salts, etc. So much better than store bought.
    Great site and happy to be back, thank you all for the hard work you put into this site and information provided.

Welcome back to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome back from Iowa!

Comment

Welcome back ...

Comment

Welcome back from Dallas, Texas! You are a Texan well armed with cookers! I cook on a Big Green Egg, too.

Comment

• rhronbo
              rhronbo commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea, that's my favorite.

Howdy!

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit.

Comment

T’aint no wannabe you be! 6 cookers & usin em all & supplyin fam & friends with bacon? You are to be saluted & welcomed back in a big way!

Comment

• rhronbo
                  rhronbo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol, thank you. I really enjoy cooking on the pit and grill. It is definitely my serenity!

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Greetings from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back from Comanche county just down the road west of you. I’ve not made bacon yet. I look forward to hearing how you do it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here