Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Washington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Washington State

Hello from Marysville, WA. I started with a Traeger and now I'm using a GMG Jim Bowie. Currently I'm doing mostly briskest, ribs, chicken, and butts. I just put a brisket in brine and I'm gonna try pastrami. I love this web site, it's made me look pretty good

Cheers Swartz. You wanna go where everybody knows your name.....

Welcome and thanks for the support....your menu is just like mine. I still can't find the time to try some pastrami, and some pizza on my Pit Barrel.

Ribs do a great job of filling in the gaps.

Comment

Welcome Swartz... we are neighbors kinda. I live in Idaho. I have to google GMG Jim Bowie I guess... never heard of it.

Comment

Welcome aboard, from Des Moines (WA) . Nice to have some other upper Left Coast folks here.

Comment

Hey Swartz WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Swartz! When you have a moment, check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature (Tip#1). They're here and here.

After that we'd like to know more about you. Head over to the General Discussion channel and dive into the mix... Post your latest cook in the Recipes and Techniques channel(with pics!).... Tell us about your latest restaurant BBQ experience.... make yourself at home!

Comment

welcome. my son lives in Marysville is a avid fisherman, crabbing, salmon, halibut rock fish lingcod you name it and also he cooks on a GMG Jim Bowie

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here