Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey from MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support. Good to have another Minnesotan in the house!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from the land of the hand reared Haggis! Pull up a virtual chair, pour a real dram and let's get chigg'n

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to y’all from Oklahoma.

Comment

Welcome "neighbor" from Michigan. And I use the term soda also...picked that up from an uncle who came from Kentucky to the UP
            Last edited by cruiseplanner1; January 22, 2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I added the recipe to my original post for those interested. It's a labor of love, but very yummy if you have some time.

Hi! LOL, I got a little busy with life, but just saw your request for the smoked pot roast recipe. I attached it to my original post. It's a labor of love, but very yummy! Enjoy!

Hey, ya'll! I'm a born and raised Minnesotan who thinks ya'll and soda are just the right things to say, despite not being from the South. :) I bought my husband a smoker last summer for Father's day and enjoy using it with him to smoke all kinds of goodness. We have a Green Mountain Grill SS Ledge and generally love it. We

Comment

Thanks a ton! I haven’t had pierogis sinc my grandmother moved away many, many moons ago. May want to treat some of my Wisconsin friends. This’ll be cool.

Comment

Welcome from central Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsbutgh, PA!

Comment

Heres another welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Buffalo

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL. Love the Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo, had one of those and an Umbrella.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit

Manassas VA

Comment

I'm located in Calgary and married an OG Ukrainian up in Edmonton and she knows a thing or two about perogies. Her Baba makes the ones that melt in your mouth. My brother is moving back to Minneapolis for the second time.

Maybe we're related somehow?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here