Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    ONE OF YOUR FIRST POSTS, SO WELCOME TO THE PIT!!!!!!!! THE RIBS LOOK AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• doctorak
    started a topic Hello from CT

Hello from CT

I've been a lurker here for a few months ever since researching my new grill earlier in the summer. I've used a bunch of Meatheads techniques and recipes for things like steaks and chicken, but this weekend, with some old high school friends coming over with their families, decided to cook some SLC ribs using the Last Meal Ribs recipe with Meathead's Memphis Dust.

In a word: WOW. As the name implies, amazing stuff. My friends were texting me the next day to let me know how great the ribs were. Attached is a picture of my setup on my Weber Genesis 330EP, which is a fantastic grill that I've been really happy with. I cooked three racks on the indirect side and was able to keep everything about 220-230 the majority of the 7-hour-ish cook with minimal tweaking of the single left burner I had on. The final product picture came out a little blurry, unfotunately.

Thanks to Meathead and the whole crew. This is easily one of the best sites on the internet, and I look forward to getting involved on the forums. Next up, I'm going to look into buying a smoker.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here