Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Colorado

Hi Folks! I’m Mike from Parker, Colorado (Southeast of Denver). Like so many, I joined after finding how helpful this site has been in only a few months of lurking.

I’ve grilled for many years, in all seasons, and on at least three continents. My current “baby” is a new Weber Genesis EP-330 (chosen as a result of the afore-mentioned lurking in the awesome Reviews section). It’s just the latest in a long series of hardware choices (some good … others not so much) over the course of more decades than I care to admit. The Weber is occasionally assisted by an Old Smokey electric (my favorite for set-and-forget chicken smoking) and a seldom-used … yet still working … ancient (circa 1988) Luhr Jensen Little Chief electric that dates back to my discovery of smoked salmon and jerky during my decade-long Alaska phase.

Now back to back to reverse searing everything small enough to fit on the grill …

Welcome man!!!

Comment

Hey Mike welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome MBMorgan. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit MBMorgan!

Comment

MBMorgan, Welcome Colorado from Fargo, North Dakota! Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
              Guest, Welcome Colorado from Fargo, North Dakota! Dan
              Hi Dan ... Fargo, huh? We've got a few NoDaks in the woodpile down here. Half of my wife's relatives hailed from Fargo ... Fleugels and Hansens.

Comment

Hey Mike! Welcome

Comment

Welcome! The pit is even more fun than lurking.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MBMorgan! Nice to have you here. You sound like the type of person that just belongs here in The Pit!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. And Huskee: I am! Done! Done! You will! 😀

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Excellent!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here