Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Medal Winner - KEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Medal Winner - KEG

Max,

I love the Keg, it compliments my pellet smoker nicely. I have been a gas grill guy for as long as I can remember, not anymore. You can’t beat the flavor you get using real wood charcoal and the ease of use of the Keg is awesome. This was taken last night while cooking mixed vegetables, brats and hamburgers. The wire grid above the grill works great for cooking various foods at the same time. Thanks again for the great gift. I have told everyone I know about your website.

Yours in bbq,

Bob Danielson

Congratulations Bob! Is that a Blaz'n Grill sitting in the corner? I have been intrigued by them for the past year, but haven't turned the doorknob to go check them out. How do you like it? BTW...GBR!!!

Comment

Beautiful cooking setup! Love the corrugated part.

Comment

I also have a KEG. I love it too. I can make some great rib on that beast. I would recommend getting the heat diffuser plate that BGE makes. The Keg is the same size and the Large BGE. I have one in mine and forgo the water pan and cheap diffuser that Broil King offers. I can't say enough good things about the keg. Especially since you can bring it with you. If you have a pick up, the hitch attachment is worth the investment. Mobile smoking just adds another dimension to the KEG!! Congrats. Great Pick.

Comment

Nice place to hang the AR temp guide magnet too! proper!

Comment

Lovin' that Broil King Keg CART!

CONGRATS!

Comment

Nice!! Congrats

Comment

Grats Bob! Keep us informed on how it works for you! We like pics!!!

Comment

Welcome, cool looking place.

Comment

Congrats Bob! Nice choice and set up.

Comment

AWESOME! Congrats

Comment

Congrats Bob BTSOmaha! Nice of you to drop in and share your experience and the picture. We sure hope we can see more of you here in The Pit!

Comment

Glad to see fellow a Husker on the site! I'm on the opposite end of the state, 8 miles from Wyoming, but make it to all the home games. Sweet set up you have there. GBR!

Comment

Congrats BTSOmaha ...

You know that cooker will bake bread better than your kitchen over... Right?😎

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here