Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Daddy
    replied
    My manners need some work!.
    I've been trying to learn bbq since I was old enough to watch my relatives cook. Uncle John was the chief whole hog shifu, if he didn't know it, you didn't need it.
    I'm 68 now and I'm still trying new recipes. So far, I've come up with my own pork, chicken,steak, roast beef and brisket rubs. Since we've invested in a vacuum sealer, we can have lip smacking bbq when ever we want it. I also use the vacuum bags to pass my attempts along to friends and acquaintance that I'm trying to inpress.
    Besides the pretty orange smoker, I use an up right gas smoker with real wood for flavet. Then there's the charcoal/gas combo. Since I use real wood for smoking, I am able to save the remains that I use as charcoal in the combo.
    Still trying to get more pics uploaded. Technology, gotta live it!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Smokin’!

• Bad Daddy
    replied
    Christmas dinner cut from a 4 rib rib eye roast
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Ooh, ooh, wibs! Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

My two new smokers arrived in September, just a little early or so my wife told me.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Hat BBQ
    replied
    No new smoker...yet

Okie Joe produced some nice lamb and salmon for Christmas BUT upgrade options include....
    • Pitts By JJ
    • Hittman by Pitmaker
    • LSG
    • Smokin Steel Works ---all are being strongly considered

Leave a comment:

• Bad Daddy
    replied
    Thanks for all the kind words. Here's a few shots of one day I went nuts, I had both smokers ( 1 is a Oklahoma Joe's Broncos smoker, (Orange of course, go Vols) , #2 is a generic gas smoker and finally a charcoal and gas condo grill. I did a brisket ,2 pork butts, hamburgers, baby back ribs, beef ribs and 2 steaks to top it all off. Never again will I try to attempt that, once was enough.
    Soon as I learn how to do , I'll post some more photos. You would think after 6 years, I'd be able to do that.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Welcome from the Land of Enchantment! I didn’t try out a new smoker, but did you use my smoker!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Welcome to the pit! So, what smoker did you get? More pics please!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Well... still got my good old wsm..

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Nothing new here either...

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• DaveD
    replied
    Welcome from the northern VA burbs of the Nation's capital. Congrats on the new toy!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here