Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the biggest state in the US…RI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the biggest state in the US…RI

Hi everyone, new here and can’t wait to take in all the info and knowledge on here.

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Alasaka?
      Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

I believe our new member is slightly stretching the truth bbqLuv

Welcome to the Pit and Merry Christmas!

Comment

😂😂😂 Here in Texas we have zip codes biggern that. Welcome to The Pit Steve. I’m willing to bet you’re gonna fit right in with this bunch of hooligans and scallywags.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

I drove through Rhode Island once. At least I think I did, but I blinked and...

(welcome!)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the second biggest stain the US, Dallas,Texas! (LOL)

Comment

The only state with the "welcome" sign painted on both sides of the same piece of wood. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Old HawkerXP , his keen eye noticed that this hombre stretches things a bit. Yup, ya oughta fit right in. Welcome, eat good and have fun!
                        Last edited by FireMan; December 25, 2021, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

R.I.? Biggest State? Aigh't...

Try an Sell ME This One...

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here