Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Flanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Flanders

Hi there, Peter here. Swede based in Belgium (just outside Brussels). I'm definitely a greenhorn, limited bbqing until I got myself a stick burner (nette lette) last year. I honestly do more roasting than low and slow, but some spare ribs and pulled pork and the like too. So beginner stuff.

I also have a super simple box grill (dancook) which I got after my old kettle finally gave up, and which I mostly use for skewers and the occassional searing, and a gas grill.

Look forward to learning and developing my grilling and bbqing game!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by etepete; December 25, 2021, 08:19 AM.

Welcome from Maryland USA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina, USA.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Welcome from another relatively new arrival. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from the Land of Enchantment (Rio Rancho, New Mexico - USA)!

Belgium is a place I would love to visit!

Comment

• barelfly
                    barelfly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    etepete I didn’t mention, but, I love cycling and have always enjoyed watching the Tour of Flanders, or truly Ronde van Vlaanderen. 

Is this something you get to view live? So much in Belgium that is amazing! Mens Soccer, cycling, food, beer! A bucket list to visit!

• etepete
                    etepete commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The food and beer is definitely outstanding (I can say it, as I'm a guest in the country . I haven't seen the Ronde van Vlaanderen, but tour de France came through a couple of years ago and that was fun. We're right on the edge of bike country where I live - it's quite a sharp dividing line between Brussels and bike loving Flanders!
                    Last edited by etepete; December 25, 2021, 09:45 AM.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, and merry christmas!

To start as I mean to go on, here's todays cook!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• jfmorris
                    jfmorris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow! That's a great looking bird!

Howdy from Houston, Texas USA and welcome to The Pit! You’ll have fun here and learn a lot too….I know I have.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida, United States. That’s a very nice looking bird you cooked.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Season's greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here