Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Hello my name is Ed and I'm an outdoor cooking addict, they say admitting it is the first step to recovery, but I'm not sure I want to recover........

Thanks for the great tips, techniques and recipes!

Actually, admitting it is the first step to accepting it and embracing it. Now you're free to spend all your disposable income on grills, meat and gadgets. Welcome to the best addiction site in the world!

Comment

welcome Ed, cant wait to here from you, enjoy! I know you will

Comment

Hey Ed Welcome Aboard

Comment

Hi Ed. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Ed Burgess531, You will enjoy it here whether you Recover? Or Not! 👨 Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Burgess531 ...

We're actually pyromaniac's that use meat to justify lighting fires.😎

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Ed. Glad to have you around.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Burgess531! Recovery is futile, and they say so is resistance! You're in good company my friend!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here