Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q'ing all over the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q'ing all over the world...

I recently joined after learning a lot on this site. I have a Smokey Hollow vertical gas smoker and a 22.5 Weber kettle with a S'n'S. I've been BBQ'ing for the last 10 years. I've added some pics of my handy work. I'm active duty military and have BBQ'd all over the world. My favourite was smoking a turkey to introduce my UK friends to Thanksgiving. I look forward to learning a lot more.

Hey Nathaniel, Welcome Aboard

Comment

Hello there! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Gooner-que, You are going to have a ball on this site! Learning something is optional but available on the Cheap! 👨 Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Gooner-que ...

Great pictures.

Thanks for your service to our country.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Gooner-que! Glad to have you here. Nice steak picture, was that from the SnS?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

@Huske, it is pit beef done on my Webber 22.5 with the SnS. I believe that was a 6lb top round.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Gooner-que . My sister went to college in Dublin and one year her room mates (who were Japanese, go figure) tried to help her celebrate Thanksgiving by bringing home take-out fried chicken. I think the gesture was what really said a lot to her. Now that she's out of school and living there permanently, she hosts a "Yanks-giving" dinner every year for her friends where she does up a real American traditional T-day feast.

Comment

@jhomgren I've had KFC Thanksgiving when I was in Japan, it is a fun little twist on an American holiday.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here