Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Raleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Raleigh

I just joined this site and did so as a way of thanking Meathead for improving my grilling/smoking results. My gear consists of a 26" Weber Kettle, Stainless Steel Drum Smoker, Big Green Egg and a 2' x 3' Stainless Grill Man Grill. So, like you, one of my passions is the process of cooking meat outdoors. I look forward to continue to learn from this group of passionate grillers and to participate in the discussions.

Ken

Hey Ken... Welcome Aboard

Comment

Bigfish8, Ken Welcome to the Pit! Your equipment list is longer than Amazon, I look forward to your Posts. Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Ken! Glad to have you.

Comment

Welcome Bigfish8! We're glad you're here.

Comment

• Bigfish8
            Bigfish8 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Dave:

My joining this site just increased sales of your Slow N Sear! After reading all of the reviews I just had to have one for my 26" Weber Kettle.

This is a great place for folks like me that just love to cook on some type of a grill!

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            You're gonna love it here Bigfish8. This is one of the best forums on the interwebs

Hey there Bigfish! Welcome

Comment

Welcome bigfish! It's good to have another Carolinian, and another Raleigh member to boot. Where abouts are you? I know you're going to love that slow 'n sear, I've been using it in combo with the BBQ dragon and grill grates to turn out some of the best roasts/steaks I've ever had.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Bigfish8 ...

It's always nice to have another Egghead on board.👍

I used to travel to High Point, NC twice a year for the furniture market.😎
              Last edited by Breadhead; October 8, 2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, Ken/Bigfish8! Glad to have you here. Let's get that nice gear listed in your signature!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here