Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sweden!❤️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from SE Texas. I have wanted one of Hank's pits for awhile now but overseas shipping would be killer. Post plenty of picks of yourself using it.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin, USA. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome Sweden!
              Hoping you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome from Georgia!
                Love to see you with one of Henrik's toys, and even better to see that a little snow doesn't slow ya down! Happy grilling, and glad to have you here.

Comment

I’m late to the welcome party, but better late than never! Welcome to The Pit! You’ve come to the best place in the world to learn and perfect your craft! Happy Smoking!

Comment

Welcome from Washington state

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!❤️
                        Im still learning to navigate myself in here but i’ll learn eventually.😊

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Holms_BBQ
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Belated welcome from Missouri!

Comment

Welcome! Great intro, looking forward to seeing your progress. Also new to smoking myself, I reckon even greener than yourself!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Looking forward to learning with you! Enjoy the stick burner!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here