Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Gilberts IL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snuzerbluze
    replied
    Heya Ben!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the PIT

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hi Ben!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    @Rfuilrez!, Welcome to the Pit, Sounds Like Good Progress has been made! Dan

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Hey Ben, Welcome Aboard

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Rfuilrez! Glad to have you here, nice score on the grill too. The SnS is a grill's best friend.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Rfuilrez
    started a topic Hello from Gilberts IL!

Hello from Gilberts IL!

Hi everyone! I'm Ben, from Gilberts IL.

In a youngster yet, just 28 years old. This summer is my first time really getting into grilling, aside from hot dogs and hamburgers or chicken or brats.

I started dating a new woman (17 years older than I!) late last year, and inherited her ex boyfriends basically brand new Weber 22.5" kettle. It's a OTS that I have since added a lid bale, and upgraded to an ash catcher assembly, and just recently punched a big fat hole in to hook up a Heatermeter fan/servo to the side.

I absolutely love the site and have been lurking for some time on the forums. The science of it all is what drew me in and very shortly after discovering it I ponied up for the membership. My cooks so far have involved ribs and pulled pork, steaks and cornbread! I have a brisket in the freezer waiting for me to come back from a Mexico vacation.

Currently I just have the kettle with SnS, but am looking at a WSM or a PBC to compliment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here