Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from White Stone, Va...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the Land of Enchantment!

Comment

Howdy fellow Texan and welcome to The Pit! Well, we know you have a kettle with a vortex anyway, but what about the rest of your cookers? We love pics here! If ya got any pics to share, show off your cookers with us. Now, you might be wondering, "Damn, those people sure like wearing hats." , well you’d be right I guess. This was a slow week for entertainment here in The Pit. One of our members started a thread where everyone shows off their best in head wear.

Tune in next week, where we show off our favorite socks.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Four Webers??? Suh-Weet!!!

Yer doin GOOD, Brother!!!

Reckon I'm down to eighteen, iirc? !

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I knew when you said you had multiple Webers Mr. Bones would have to have his eye raised. You can never have too many!

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              tbob4 Brother Ted, You So Right!

Ya know, Most Times, I'll come up outta my sleep, an stumble to th kitchen, check my pc, when somebody even type "Weber" or "Kettle" on th forum, when I'm stone-cold, fast asleep, on a School Night

An Re: 18 Webers...

Y'all gotta admit, as I stand here afore ye: 18 is purty cool, on accounta I knocked it down from 20...

Baby Steps, Yes???

Welcome from another new member, just joined a few days ago my ownself. Coming to you from the northern Virginia burbs of the nation's capital.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Hello from the NW Oregon, the birth place of Traeger pellet grills

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here